COMPLETE YOUR DISASTER PLANNING WITH OUR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
As emergency fuel suppliers, we’ve found that environmental services are a natural fit. At Foster Fuels, we assist with everything from disaster planning to cleanup and report filing after an incident. Aiding your organization with environmental compliance is a top priority for us. For example, we can assist with recurring local, state, and federal compliance reports for onsite storage tanks.
Our environmental services can help you with the following:
- Tracking compliance review deadlines
- Drafting reports such as Tier II, AST registration, and more
- Working with the DEQ, EPA, and local first responders
- Assisting with environmental cleanup and response
- Providing vacuum trucks and full scale environmental agents
- Mitigating any hazardous material release
We bring our planning skills and experience with disaster recovery to all situations, including environmental services. When you need a trustworthy team to help manage your compliance, trust Foster Fuels.