AVOID Data Loss BY FUELING
YOUR EMERGENCY BUSINESS GENERATOR
Our emergency fuel program is essential to any company that needs 100% uptime. By supplying your emergency business generator with fuel, our fuel delivery supports your service to customers and constituents. We are also equipped to service your fuel before an incident, thus lowering your risk of costly downtime. Let us partner with you in emergency fuel service to prepare for any mission critical incident.
Keep Your Data Center Running
In key data centers that store, process and distribute large amounts of essential data, it’s possible for computers to lose all the information they were storing if they get shut down. This would undermine the company’s entire operation.
We understand that continuity is vitally important at your data center, because downtime puts you and your customers at risk. During a mission critical event, you need a responsive partner with excellent customer service, and we will help sustain your safety and security through our emergency fuel services. With our complete portfolio of fuel services, we will manage your fuel throughout the year. Then, you will be prepared to transition between power sources faster and with less risk in case of a mission critical event.
No situation exemplifies the phrase “time is money” better than a data center experiencing downtime. If one goes down for even a minute, it can quickly become an overwhelming expense for the company. According to research done by the Ponemon Institute, one single minute of lost revenue in 2016 would have cost a company, on average, about $8,851. Once you consider lost revenue and productivity, cost to recover and the cost of intangibles, the total overall estimation makes sense and means that downtime is an unacceptable situation.
Continuity Preparation includes:
- Emergency Fuel
- Fuel Testing and Analysis
- Fuel Additives
- Fuel Polishing
- Tank Cleaning
- Routine Deliveries
Keep your data secure for your customers, even when disaster strikes. With our services, you can place your full focus on serving your clientele and running your business while entrusting the question of fuel supply to us. No one else in the country has the resources and supply options that Foster Fuels can provide. We offer emergency backup power for data centers and other services that help your company avoid the heavy monetary loss associated with downtime.
When you partner with Foster Fuels Mission Critical, you receive advantages that mitigate disaster effects. A contract with us includes:
- Availability: When a single minute of downtime in an emergency leads to thousands of dollars lost, waiting isn’t an option. That’s why we’re available 24/7/365 during critical events — we’ll be there quickly with your data center’s emergency fuel delivery.
- Guarantee: Many companies refuse to use the word “guarantee,” but that’s exactly what a contract with Foster Fuels Mission Critical gives you when it comes to fuel delivery during an emergency situation. We provide guaranteed response agreements, priority agreements, and disaster preparedness plans so you have peace of mind that if something goes wrong, we’ll have you covered. Our no-run-out guarantee keeps your fuel levels where they need to be in all situations.
- International Coverage: Licensed in all 48 congruent states, we offer strategic services like routine and emergency fuel for data centers nationwide. Our service abilities do not end their. We have provided fuel internationally to Canada, Haiti, and Puerto Rico to name a few.
- Experience:When it comes to keeping your company running, we have the experience that keeps you prepared in any critical situation. Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical Division is a federal government prime contractor that has been around for almost a century. We have worked on countless notable missions. From the Haiti earthquake and Superstorm Sandy, to the hurricanes of 2017, Huricane Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and so many more. We have provided unrivaled, successful service for data centers in unthinkable situations throughout the years.
- Awards: We have been awarded the Superior Supplier for the DLA every year since 2014 and we’re committed to keeping our track record of great service and fast response intact.
Contact Foster Fuels’ Mission Critical Division to learn more about how we can provide 100% uptime to your data center.